Effective September 13, 2021
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Gilbert Insurance Agency, Inc. (“Gilbert Insurance,” “we,” or “us”) and our website at www.gilbertinsurance.com, including subdomains of that website (collectively, the “Site”).
ARBITRATION NOTICE. Except for certain kinds of disputes described in Section 13, you agree that disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration, and BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS, YOU AND GILBERT INSURANCE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under this contract (except for matters that may be taken to small claims court). Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury. (See Section 13.)
The Site provides information about Gilbert Insurance and the products and services offered by us.
2. Eligibility; Updating your personal information
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site or any other service provided by Gilbert Insurance; and (c) your use of the Site is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. The Site is not intended for children ages 13 and younger.
- You’re responsible for telling Gilbert Insurance if you’ve changed your personal information, such as your name, telephone number, mailing address, email address or other personal information. You may update your personal information through our website(s) or by calling Gilbert Insurance at (781) 942-2225.
3. Licenses; Communications; Online Activities
- Limited License. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Gilbert Insurance grants you, solely for your personal, use, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Site for online access to our product information, educational content, our services and self-help tools (“Online Activities”). Except as expressly provided above, all rights are reserved. Any commercial or public use of the Site or any of its Materials is strictly prohibited without written permission from Gilbert Insurance.
- Online Activities. For some Online Activities, Gilbert Insurance permits “Online Access,” which includes the ability to use a personal computer or other access device equipped with an active connection to an Internet Service Provider provided by you to access your Gilbert Insurance accounts, policies or other products, and to perform certain transactions if and as available. You may register for Online Access through our Site. In order to conduct some Online Activities, you agree to receive information applicable to your use of the Online Activities delivered to you electronically. These may include policy documents, quotes, billing statements, updates, notifications or other information you request, transaction receipts, documents requiring your signature, or any other documents (“Communications“). Your consent does not mean that Gilbert Insurance must provide the Communications electronically. Gilbert Insurance may, at its option, provide the Communications through non-electronic means. As part of the Online Activities, many of these Communications are made available to you in non-electronic form. If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive information electronically through your use of Online Activities, you may discontinue your use of Online Access. If you have questions regarding Online Activities, please call Gilbert Insurance at (781) 942-2225. RECEIVING A COMMUNICATION FROM GILBERT INSURANCE DOES NOT CREATE AN AGREEMENT OR A COMMITMENT TO PROVIDE INSURANCE UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THE COMMUNICATION. If there is a commitment in any Communication or a Communication constitutes an agreement, the Communication will include a statement to that effect and you will be given the option to sign such Communications electronically by either checking the appropriate box or engaging in a similar online process as instructed online. You agree that by checking the appropriate box within or adjacent to the applicable Communication or engaging in a similar online electronic signature process, you’re providing your electronic signature. That means you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in such Communication, just as if you had signed your name to a paper document. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts may require insurance documents to be displayed in a particular font size. To ensure that Communications are displayed at the correct font size, please make sure that the view size setting for the Communications is set to 100% and your browser resolution is 800 x 600.
- License Restrictions. Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not: (a) reproduce, distribute, publicly display, or publicly perform the Site; (b) make modifications to the Site; or (c) interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Site, including any security or access control mechanism. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Site, you may not use it.
- Information You Submit. Do not submit any information or other materials that you consider confidential or proprietary through the Site. If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding problems with or proposed modifications or improvements to the Site (“Feedback”), then you do so on a non-confidential basis (regardless of any designation or indication to the contrary in the submitted information or any accompanying correspondence) and you hereby grant Gilbert Insurance an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free transferable, sublicensable right to exploit the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including to improve the Site and create other products and services.
4. Ownership; Proprietary Rights.
The Site is owned and operated by Gilbert Insurance. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the Site (“Materials”) provided by Gilbert Insurance are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the Site are the property of Gilbert Insurance or its third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Gilbert Insurance, you may not make use of the Materials. Gilbert Insurance reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
5. Linked Websites.
The Site may contain links to third party websites. Linked websites are not under Gilbert Insurance’s control, and Gilbert Insurance is not responsible for their content. Gilbert Insurance does not endorse and is not responsible for the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked website.
6. Prohibited Conduct.
BY USING THE SITE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use the Site for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third-party intellectual property right;
- interfere with security-related features of the Site, including by: (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Site except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Site or any user’s enjoyment of the Site, including by uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code or interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the Site;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, or claiming a false affiliation;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section 7 or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section 7.
Except as expressly provided in the Terms, no portion of the Site, its Materials or any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark or any other proprietary information of Gilbert Insurance displayed on the Site or on any of the other Materials may be reproduced, altered, removed, transmitted, published or distributed (whether electronically, mechanically, by photocopy, recording or otherwise), without prior written permission from Gilbert Insurance. Use of any Gilbert Insurance trademarks as metatags on any third-party website is strictly prohibited. You may not co-brand the Site or display the Site in frames (or any of the Materials through inline links) without prior written permission from Gilbert Insurance. “Co-brand” means your display of any of the Intellectual Property (or your taking of other means of attribution or identification of Gilbert Insurance) in such a manner reasonably likely to give a third party the impression that you or such third party has the right to display, publish or distribute the Site or any of its Materials. You agree to cooperate with Gilbert Insurance in causing any unauthorized co-branding, framing or linking to immediately cease.
7. Modification of these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Material modifications are effective upon acceptance of the modified Terms, demonstrated by your continued use of the Site. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
8. Modification of the Site.
Gilbert Insurance reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Site at any time (including by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Site), temporarily or permanently, without notice to you. Gilbert Insurance will have no liability for any change to the Site or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Site.
These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first access, or use the Site, and ending when terminated as described in this Section 10. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Site and these Terms automatically terminate. In addition, Gilbert Insurance may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms, or suspend or terminate your access to the Site, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. Upon termination of these Terms: (a) your license rights will terminate and you must immediately cease all use of the Site; (b) you will no longer be authorized to access the Site; and (c) Sections 3(d), 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 will survive.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you are responsible for your use of the Site, and you will defend and indemnify Gilbert Insurance and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, service providers, subsidiaries and agents (collectively, the “Gilbert Insurance Entities”) from and against every claim brought by a third party, and any related liability, damage, loss, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or connected with: (a) your unauthorized use of, or misuse of, the Site; (b) your violation of any portion of these Terms, any representation, warranty, or agreement referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or publicity, confidentiality, other property, or privacy right; or (d) any dispute or issue between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to that matter), and in that case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of those claims.
11. Disclaimers; No Warranties
- THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GILBERT INSURANCE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING: (A) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (B) ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. GILBERT INSURANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY PORTION OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND GILBERT INSURANCE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THOSE ISSUES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE OR SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. GILBERT INSURANCE DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR SUCH ERRORS AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE IS UPDATED OR COMPLETE. GILBERT INSURANCE HAS NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE AND MAY CHANGE OR IMPROVE THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE OR GILBERT INSURANCE ENTITIES OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE GILBERT INSURANCE ENTITIES OR THE SITE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE ANY PORTION OF THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE) OR ANY LOSS OF DATA.
d. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Gilbert Insurance does not disclaim any warranty or other right that Gilbert Insurance is prohibited from disclaiming under applicable law.
12. Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE GILBERT INSURANCE ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY GILBERT INSURANCE ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE GILBERT INSURANCE ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE ANY PORTION OF THE SITE OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO $100.
- EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS INTENDED TO AND DOES ALLOCATE THE RISKS BETWEEN THE PARTIES UNDER THESE TERMS. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 13 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
13. Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Gilbert Insurance in the most expedient and cost effective manner, and except as described in Section 13(a) and 13(b), you and Gilbert Insurance agree that every dispute arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND Gilbert Insurance ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- Exceptions. Despite the provisions of Section 13(a), nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of either party to: (a) bring an individual action in small claims court; (b) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (c) seek injunctive relief in a court of law in aid of arbitration; or (d) to file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Opt-Out. If you do not wish to resolve disputes by binding arbitration, you may opt out of the provisions of this Section 13 within 30 days after the date that you agree to these Terms by sending a letter to Gilbert Insurance Agency, Inc, Attention: Legal Department – Arbitration Opt-Out, 137 Main Street, Reading, MA 01867 that specifies: your full legal name, the email address associated with your account on the Service, and a statement that you wish to opt out of arbitration (“Opt-Out Notice”). Once Gilbert Insurance receives your Opt-Out Notice, this Section 13(d) will be void and any action arising out of these Terms will be resolved as set forth in Section 14(b). The remaining provisions of these Terms will not be affected by your Opt-Out Notice.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Gilbert Insurance will be settled under the Federal Arbitration Act and administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules (collectively, “AAA Rules”) as modified by these Terms. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Gilbert Insurance. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice of Arbitration; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by certified U.S. Mail or by Federal Express (signature required) or, only if that other party has not provided a current physical address, then by electronic mail (“Notice of Arbitration”). Gilbert Insurance’s address for Notice is: Gilbert Insurance Agency Inc., 137 Main Street, Reading, MA 01867. The Notice of Arbitration must: (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if the parties do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice of Arbitration is received, you or Gilbert Insurance may commence an arbitration proceeding. All arbitration proceedings between the parties will be confidential unless otherwise agreed by the parties in writing. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Gilbert Insurance must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If the arbitrator awards you an amount higher than the last written settlement amount offered by Gilbert Insurance in settlement of the dispute prior to the award, Gilbert Insurance will pay to you the higher of: (i) the amount awarded by the arbitrator; or (ii) $10,000.
- Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Gilbert Insurance will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearing will take place at a location to be agreed upon in Boston, MA, but if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (a) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (b) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (c) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse Gilbert Insurance for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Gilbert Insurance AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Gilbert Insurance agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. If Gilbert Insurance makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to Gilbert Insurance’s address for Notice of Arbitration, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Gilbert Insurance’s address for Notice of Arbitration, in which case your account with Gilbert Insurance will be immediately terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected will survive.
- Enforceability. If Section 13(h) or the entirety of this Section 13 is found to be unenforceable, or if Gilbert Insurance receives an Opt-Out Notice from you, then the entirety of this Section 13 will be null and void and, in that case, the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 14(b) will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
- Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to conflict of law principles that would result in the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. You and Gilbert Insurance submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within Boston, Massachusetts for resolution of any lawsuit or court proceeding permitted under these Terms.
- Additional Terms. Your use of the Site is subject to all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Site or certain features of the Site that we may post on or link to from the Site or that you agree to in connection with certain technology or services made available to you by or on behalf of Gilbert Insurance (the “Additional Terms”). All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
- Consent to Electronic Communications. By using the Site, you consent to receiving certain electronic communications from us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that those communications be in writing.
- Contact Information. The Site is offered by Gilbert Insurance Agency, Inc., located at 137 Main Street, Reading, MA 01867. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- No Support. We are under no obligation to provide support for the Site. In instances where we may offer support, the support will be subject to published policies.
- Geographic Use. The Site is intended for visitors located within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We make no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Access to the Site from states, countries or territories or by individuals where such access is illegal is prohibited.
Property and casualty insurance products
Products, coverages, discounts, insurance terms, definitions and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only. They do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies and/or declaration pages from Gilbert Insurance-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverages, terms and discounts may vary by state. Exclusions may apply.
Variable insurance products
Investing involves market risk, which may include the loss of your principal investment. There’s no guarantee that your investment objectives will be achieved.
Variable products are sold by prospectus, which you should read carefully before investing. Both the product prospectus and underlying fund prospectuses can be obtained from your investment professional, and may be available online. Before investing, carefully consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. The product prospectus and underlying fund prospectus contain this and other important information.
Securities products mentioned on this Site
No security or insurance product is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of the jurisdiction. Some products, product features or underlying investment options may not be available in all states.
Gilbert Insurance funds are sold only to persons residing in the United States and are offered by prospectus only. Investing in mutual funds involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Investors should carefully consider a mutual fund’s investment objectives, risks, fees, charges and expenses, and read its prospectus carefully before investing. For information on Gilbert Insurance funds, please call (781) 942-2225 and request a prospectus or visit gilbertinsurance.com.
Circular 230 notice
To comply with the Department of the Treasury regulations, we advise you that the information contained herein was prepared to promote and support the marketing of the products and services of Gilbert Insurance. It’s not intended to constitute tax advice. It wasn’t written or intended to be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer, and can’t be used by any taxpayer for that purpose. You should seek advice on matters related to taxes specific to your situation from an independent tax advisor.
Information in the Site is not a solicitation, offer, recommendation, invitation or inducement to buy or sell any investment, or to enter into or conclude any transaction.
Private equity investment
Investment in private equity can be risky and illiquid. The values of investments and income from them can fluctuate and sums invested can be lost. It can be difficult to assess or obtain reliable information on investments and their value. Information about current values or past performance is no indicator of future values or performance.